Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Season Has Begun


After the Masters, I usually start getting out on the course more and more every week and this year has been no exception.

With more times out on the course, comes the inevitable "I need new ______" or "Wow, I hate my ______" or "Look at that guy's bag. Where did he get that______"

So far this year I have filled in the blanks with two new clubs. I got a new driver, a new 3 hybrid and a new headcover--(I will have to post a pic of the headcover below. It's quite impossible to describe), and new golf wardrobe (All Izod, of course).
I have played three rounds since the Masters and have shot better each time. I am finally starting to feel my swing again. I am starting to feel like I am more in 'golf shape' --My back feels good, my stamina is good and my swing is pretty solid.
But the wallet has become much lighter now that spring is here! That much is true.
So what should you spend your money on? How about losing that gut or strengthening those hips and that back? HA! Good idea!
I am here for you! Just call! I have openings left for the season!






See you out there!






Kit